The theme that I chose for the final project is GeneratePress (as shown above).
In the previous assignment, the theme that I used did not leave me a lot of room for flexibility. The width was small, leaving too much white space, and I found it difficult to adjust sizes of photos, text, and anything else I inserted. This theme has a much better layout, with a simple header menu and a minimalistic feel. I was able to customize more in the theme, such as the link color, fonts, and inserting my own logo at the size that I wanted. I was able to get rid of the sidebar on pages that I didn’t need, as well as add in a smart slider with ease.
Overall, this theme is simple, easy to use, and fit well with the business that I created.